- Same starting lineup for the last six games: Pippen, Lee, Evans, Disu, Obinna.
- Vandy typically goes with an eight-man rotation that includes Albert, Wright, and Moyer; sometimes, they go with ninth-man Oton Jankovic, but he is not very good at all.
- I *think* the starting lineup will be Vescovi, Bowden, JJJ, Pons, Fulkerson because JJJ was on a pitch count Saturday night. If he doesn’t start, insert Jalen Johnson in his place.
- Bench minutes minus Johnson/JJJ on Saturday: Gaines 15, Nkamhoua 9, Pember 5, Plavsic 2.
- If you are curious, KenPom’s metrics classify Jalen Johnson as “nearly invisible” on offense. Buddy, does it ever feel that way.
Jordan Bowden vs. Saben Lee. Lee is the only remaining Vanderbilt player that can change a game one way or the other. The first time around, I thought Lee was held in check pretty well – 14 points on 12 shots with a pair of turnovers. Bowden, meanwhile, was the best player on the floor. We’ll see if he can retain that capacity in this one. Other guy who was really stellar in that game: Yves Pons.
Tennessee 72, Vanderbilt 60.